Are you ready to take your life back?
The SpiritLife Center serves as an inpatient, non-hospital facility that provides short-term medically monitored detoxification, residential treatment and rehabilitative services for adults suffering from substance use disorders.
Who are we?
- Spiritlife, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation.
- Licensed as a non-hospital, medically-monitored detox and drug-free residential treatment facility by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (PA DDAP).
- An affiliate of Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC).
A beautiful, rural 208 acre campus 15 minutes from Indiana Pennsylvania, encompassing the following:
SpiritLife Center: a 14 bed detoxification unit and a 30 bed residential non-hospital facility.
SpiritLife Conference Center: an 8,000 square foot conference and recreation facility.
A planned reopening of a 100-bed dormitory as a halfway house/residential facility for adults.
- A stocked 20 acre lake and extensive wooded acreage with walking/hiking/biking trails.
- Our holistic, multi-disciplinary inpatient treatment program at SpiritLife utilizes an abstinence-based, disease-concept model of treatment, with the length of stay and level of treatment determined by each individual’s need.
- Our program is faith-based, non-denominational, and treats the whole person and their family, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
- Our goal is to provide the comprehensive continuity of care so often lacking following residential treatment. Spiritlife is networked with the regional resources required to support and sustain long-term recovery.